Hope Uzodinma Disgrace Us Out Of Office
Commissioners in Imo State who were relieved of their positions have expressed their displeasure with Governor Senator Hope Uzodinma’s decision to remove them.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 READ ALSO : Just In : Judge Kidnapped In Katsina Court
- 0.2 READ ALSO :Jubilation As Okowa Announces Full Autonomy For Delta Judiciary
- 0.3 READ ALSO :Todays Npower News for May 19 2021 ( Sadiya Farouq Announces Date for Npower Physical Verification )
- 0.4 READ ALSO :Bill to Impeach President After 30 Days Without Cabinet Passes Second Reading
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
READ ALSO : Just In : Judge Kidnapped In Katsina Court
The twenty-eight commissioners were invited to an expanded exco meeting in Government House, and the announcement was made during the meeting
Rex Anunobi, the dismissed Commissioner for Transport, expressed his displeasure by saying it was “very unfair” to fire twenty commissioners at once.
“Rather of bringing us out for an exco meeting and shaming us publically, the governor could have announced our disengagement on the radio.
“It’s particularly humiliating that the Governor also told the government house security officials not to let any of us to depart in government vehicles.
“To be honest, this is the most humiliating experience of my life. I drove to the government building but took a taxi back home.
“In my capacity as Commissioner of Transportation for the state, I did my best. I never imagined, even in my wildest dreams, that I would be among those fired, but God knows best,” he bemoaned.
READ ALSO :Todays Npower News for May 19 2021 ( Sadiya Farouq Announces Date for Npower Physical Verification )
Prof. B.T. O Ikegwuoha, the former Commissioner of Education, who was also surprised by the outcome given his friendship with the governor, has been advocating for his reappointment by attending official engagements.
The dismissed commissioners are said to be holding a series of meetings in Owerri to devise a better way of appealing for reappointment.
Noble Atulegwu, the dismissed commissioner for Lands, Survey, and Physical Planning, expressed optimism in being reappointed in an interview on Sunday, calling the governor’s action as the greatest way of selecting stronger hands for greater results.
Others, on the other hand, who have no possibility of returning, perceive the governor’s conduct as generating additional enemies for his government.
The governor’s expanded cabinet, which includes Special Advisers and Senior Special Assistants, is concerned that the reshuffle would be extended to them.
# Hope Uzodinma Disgrace Us Out Of Office
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open