This is to inform all members of the All Progressive Congress both in Delta State and at the National level, my political associates, my supporters and the general public that, I have completely dissociate myself from the Media Team of the Obire Campaign Organization.
This decision became necessary as a result of certain factors:
1) That, I have being a faithful member of the APC, thus my political party affiliation is to the APC and I can not defect to PPA considering my stake, involvement and humongous campaign responsibilities for our party in the next general upcoming elections in 2019.
2) That, I had earlier decided to key into the “Obire for Governor Project” in a bid to encourage youthful participation in Delta politics.
3) That the way and manner in which the defection decision was made by Dr O’diakpo Obire and an immediate press statement released juxtaposed with several media publications just when the APC National Convention was concluded is clearly in tandem with the fashion of the fastest man in the World.
4) That the manner in which things were done in the Obire Campaign Organization vis-a-vis the swift switching of political parties coupled with the hastened process of his emergence as the party governorship candidate of his new political party, Peoples’ Progressive Alliance (PPA) completely negate my views and expectations.
5) That as a dogged politician and a man of reputation, I will rather preserve my impeccable integrity rather than settle for what looks like a contrived process embarked upon by a seemingly group of desperadoes.
6) That my priority as a politician is the politics for the people, the pursuance and promotion of good governance and not the politics for personal gains.
7) That my persistent advice for Dr O’diakpo Obire to pursue a genuine political course was swept under the carpet hence an undue press statement on the dissolution of the Obire Media Team.
I will therefore stick to my vision of a genuine political process for the enthronement of a peoples’ oriented government that will bring about good governance to the people of Delta State.
In all, I wish Dr O’diakpo Obire, his campaign organization and his new political apparatus ( PPA) well in their political endeavour.
Signed Hon Mark Darigos
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment