The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) on Monday introduced the date for the burial of 5 crew members, who died within the MI-35 helicopter that crashed at Damask, Borno State
Recall that Ejesgist stories that the helicopter crashed whereas offering shut air assist to troops of 145 Battalion on the 2nd of January, 2019.
The funeral will happen on January eight on the National Military Cemetery, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Way, Abuja.
The 5 crew members are: Flight Lieutenant Perowei Jacob (Pilot in Command), Flight Lieutenant Kaltho Paul Kilyofas (Co-Pilot), Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim (Flight Technician), Lance Corporal Adamu Nura (Gunner) and Aircraftman Meshack Ishmael (Gunner).
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now