Full details on how to apply for Heineken Graduate Finance Management Trainee Programme can be accessed here on Ejes Gist Jobs.
Young people who have recently graduated and are full of energy and drive are encouraged to submit applications for the Heineken Finance Management Trainee Programme, for which applications are now being accepted. Because of this, graduates will have a variety of job opportunities available to them.
The programme is designed to give you early responsibility, which will allow you to get started right away. In addition, a portion of your time will be devoted to job-specific training in order to ensure that you have the skills you need in order to be an effective employee for our company. Graduates of the trainee programme will have the opportunity to get training from seasoned coaches as well as consistent feedback on their performance.
What you should know
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Contract: Fixed Term
Duration: 2 Years Program
Slots Available: Several
What Else Am I Doing: Support
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Fundamental Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: Each and Every Nationality
Typically, What you to Expect at Heineken Graduate Finance Management Trainee Programme
The Management Trainee Program incorporates rotations through the various tasks of the Finance department within the training curriculum.
Within each function, you will be given a distinct assignment to do in order to guarantee that a wide variety of learning and development opportunities are made accessible to the joiners.
To a large extent, this entails cultivating better people in accordance with our company’s four core values, which are as follows:
- A burning desire to serve both consumers and customers.
- Respect for both humankind and the natural world.
- Taking pleasure in one’s life.
- The courage to dream and to be a trailblazer
Criteria for Eligibility for Heineken Graduate Trainee Programme
Applicants are needed to meet all of the prerequisites listed below in order to be considered for the Finance Management Trainee Program for Graduates:
All applicants for Heineken Graduate Finance Management Trainee Program at Cairo are required to have a degree.
- Candidates are required to hold a bachelor’s degree in either business, finance, or accounting.
- The applicants are required to have 0-2 years of experience in the relevant field, ideally in FMCG.
- Candidates are expected to have a very strong command of the English language.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required of applicants, and knowledge of Power Bi is desirable but not required.
Personal Skills needed for Heineken Finance Management Trainee Programme
- Skills in Analyses That Are Both Crucial and Challenging.
- Skills in Interpersonal Interaction and Communication.
- Strong abilities in both persuasion and negotiation.
- Active and focused on collaboration with others.
Procedures for Applications for Heineken Finance Management Trainee Programme.
Important Notice for Applicants: Individuals who are interested in and meet the requirements for the HEINEKEN Finance Management Trainee Program for Graduates can submit their applications online by establishing a registration account in order to participate in this employment opportunity.
The deadline for applications has not been determined.
Please click here to apply.
That is the latest NewsOnline Today on Heineken Graduate Finance Management Trainee Programme at Cairo