The man identified as Baari Bacha reportedly attacked his wife Halima Bulama after she disobeyed his orders not to attend a friend’s ceremony in Damaturu.
Confirming his arrest, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of Yobe state Command, Dungus Abdulkarim, said in a statement that Bacha became furious after a heated argument with his wife, and then used a cutlass to perpetrate the act.
“Preliminary investigation revealed that on April 14, the victim, Halima Bulama (20), sought permission from her husband to attend an event. But, he refused to grant her request, and she left for the game after the husband had gone out.
“When he came back, he asked of her whereabouts and was told that she had gone for the event. He went to look for her in the neighborhood and couldn’t find her there.
The police spokesman said the victim’s brothers persuaded her to follow her husband’s home, but she refused, and her action ignited an argument between herself and her husband.
According to Dungus, the woman’s husband, out of provocation caused his by wife’s action, used a cutlass he had carried from home and amputated her hand in the presence of her brothers
The PPRO also disclosed that the victim is currently receiving treatment in the hospital, and the suspect will be charged to court after an investigation is completed.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State