A deadly fire incident has claimed the life of a young Nigerian woman in Delta state leaving many people in shock.
Many in Agoloma community in Patani Local Government Area of Delta State penultimate Thursday were thrown into a state of confusion after a woman identified as Bridget Sampou Oyindoubra died in shocking fire incident that started at midnight.
According to Delta Decides, the fire started shortly after Bridget returned from an end of the year prayer meeting in her church.
Upon returning home, Bridget immediately went to bed and locked the door to her apartment.
A source said the fire may have been triggered by fuel the deceased stored in her apartment.
”The neighbours poured sand and water into the fire to stop it from engulfing the apartment, but their intervention could not stop the inferno,” said a source.
Selected for you
A courageous leader is what Delta state need to break the jinx of corruption and maladministration
OKOWA IS YET TO BE CONVINCED THAT VOTES WOULD COUNT IN 2019
Former SSA to Bayelsa Governor Found Dead in His Hotel Room Few Days to Christmas (Photos)
Bridget was said to have attempted to crawl out of her room to no avail.
A friend of the deceased, Agoinzov Nkemluv, moruning her passing on Facebook page said: ”RIP Bridget, we miss you. Just burnt to death in her house an hour ago.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate