The harsh whipping of some Arabic students in Kwara State has sparked outrage on social media among users.
The incident took place at Musbaudeen Al Islamy Arabic School, Ganmo, in the Ifelodun Local Government Area, and was captured on video.
According to reports, the Mudir (School Head) accused male and female students of attending a party and consuming alcohol.
However, despite the learners’ denial, he went ahead and ordered a punishment that left visible signs of brutality in its wake.
In a viral video of the episode, other Alfas can be heard pleading with their colleagues not to give up their fight. “Don’t feel sorry for them,” they advised.
Lamina Omotoyosi, a Facebook user, called on the Kwara government and the Muslim community to apprehend and prosecute Mudir and his associates.
As stated by the citizen, he must be brought to justice “to serve as a lesson to other schools throughout the state.”
Rafiu Ajakaye, the spokesman for Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, did not take phone calls or respond to an inquiry as of the time of publication.
WATCH VIDEO ( FEMALE )
Watch Video ( Male )
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)