The Department of State Services has revealed that it will certainly be sanctioning its personnel over the breach in President Buhari’s security throughout the Argungu Fishing Festival in Kebbi.
Recall that one Mohammed Guddare made a futile effort to have an unsanctioned handshake with President Muhammadu Buhari throughout the occasion recently.
In a statement provided on Sunday, March 15, DSS Spokesperson Dr Peter Afunanya claimed its personnel were found to have been irresponsible in their obligations after the video clip was assessed.
“The service has actually assessed the video clip of the incident and also is taking actions against its personnel found to have been irresponsible in their obligations.”
Afunanya also rejected the assertion of the intruder being killed by presidential details for breaching security procedures.
The DSS spokesperson claimed initial examination has disclosed that Guddare is not an aggressive individual, yet an excitable lover of the president
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State