The Department of State Services has revealed that it will certainly be sanctioning its personnel over the breach in President Buhari’s security throughout the Argungu Fishing Festival in Kebbi.
Recall that one Mohammed Guddare made a futile effort to have an unsanctioned handshake with President Muhammadu Buhari throughout the occasion recently.
In a statement provided on Sunday, March 15, DSS Spokesperson Dr Peter Afunanya claimed its personnel were found to have been irresponsible in their obligations after the video clip was assessed.
“The service has actually assessed the video clip of the incident and also is taking actions against its personnel found to have been irresponsible in their obligations.”
Afunanya also rejected the assertion of the intruder being killed by presidential details for breaching security procedures.
The DSS spokesperson claimed initial examination has disclosed that Guddare is not an aggressive individual, yet an excitable lover of the president
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]