Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (previously Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian traders. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the corporate continues to develop and exerts its presence in quite a few Projects within the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Relevant Degree, M.Sc in Supply Chain, Supply Chain Professional Certification
- Minimum 7 year in a associated function.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Collections Officer Job at OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit)
- Support the Management to outline and implement firm’s technique and goals, offering high quality and well timed service to all purchasers.
- Assist the Management in issues pertaining to procurement and logistics operations actions, together with strategic, tactical, enterprise growth and personnel.
- Organize, lead, and handle the Supply Chain Operations workforce in full accordance with insurance policies, normal working procedures, and work directions.
- Provide administration and oversight of mission KPIs through the efficiency administration unit.
- Lead the identification of steady enchancment processes and alternatives and guarantee well timed implementation inside the Operations workforce and in coordination with different groups, together with enough instruments and methods.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change administration actions throughout provide chain operations.
- Act as a key liaison with purchasers on procurement, success, logistics, and freight associated points.
- Oversee and work towards enchancment of success processes and adherence to donor and client common procurement tips and coverage.
- Oversee and work in direction of enchancment of provider efficiency.
- Oversee and work towards enchancment of transportation routes and cargo administration.
- Oversee and work towards enchancment of Freight Forwarders contracting and efficiency.
- Contribute to firm’s market intelligence.
- Provide common progress and standing reports to the CEO AND COO
- Organizing the export of merchandise from Nigeria.
- Coordinating the nationwide transport of merchandise for the group’s firms, together with however not restricted to the transport of client items and the transport of solar energy tools inside Nigeria
- Managing the group’s fleet of automobiles and preserving them in a very good working state
- Ensuring all logistics operations fulfill the group’s HSSE requirements and procedures
- Liaising with regulatory and governmental establishments, as could also be required in conducting the duties talked about above
- Managing and coordinating the motion and journey of employees and contractors inside Nigeria.
Warehouse and Facilities Management:
- Coordinating the refurbishment, demarcation and upkeep of the warehouse
- Implementing normal working procedures, which guarantee transparency and accountability for inventory actions
- Ensure the protection and safety of all merchandise saved within the warehouse
- Adhering to finest practices and HSSE requirements with reference to warehouse and facility administration and operation.
- Perform another job assigned by the Company’s Management.
PAY ATTENTION TO : How to Protect your Instagram Account From Hackers
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]