Abuja Clinics is a world class well being facility devoted to offering all of your well being wants, not solely healing but additionally preventive. We boast of leading edge gear which support within the prognosis and remedy of medical and surgical circumstances. We have extremely skilled and devoted workers who present glorious care. Our computerized methods guarantee confidentiality and continuity. We goal to set a normal for medical care therefore we proceed updating and upgrading to make sure that you get the best.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO :Business Development Manager at Sunmei International Limited – 5 slots
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
The Job : Head of Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
ALSO CHECK : Job for Store Keeper at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or related related subject
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificates,
- MSc, MBA or CIPM is an added benefit
- Very good understanding and expertise in managing completely different enterprise capabilities equivalent to HR, finance, accounting, advertising and marketing…
- Experience with fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of legal guidelines and regulation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management expertise
- Critical thinker and downside solver
- Excellent organizational and time-management expertise.
- Previous working expertise as Head of Administration for a minimal of 5 years.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021