Job Title: Head, Internal Control and Compliance
- Draw up, carry out and upgrade a suitable internal control, audit, and compliance method structure for the bank.
- Design and prepare expediency reports and organisation prepare for the bank.
- Ensure total compliance to the bank guidelines, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure fast examinations of scams cases, forgeries, infraction of policies and treatments and likewise guarantee such concerns with clients are properly looked after.
- Identify all non-performing accounts and offer techniques in cooperation with loan officers restoring such accounts.
- Ensure that loan centers from the bank remain in line with regulative standards and policies.
- Ensure that statutory go back to federal government companies are done within the needed amount of time.
- Make suggestions for policy changes based upon emerging concerns in audit and internal control.
- Prepare and take appropriate procedures for quality control in operations i.e call over. General journal proofing/reconciliation, stability test, department control, etc.
- Handle threat evaluations and offer an upgrade on the threat management status of the bank to reduce recognized dangers.
- Review clients’ account opening documents for compliance with Know Your Customer (“KYC”) policy and anti-money laundering requirements.
- Perform other tasks and obligations, as might be designated by the Managing Director or by the Board.
- A graduate ideally in Finance, Accounting, or any other associated course.
- Must be a chartered accounting professional with pertinent expert credentials such as ICAN/ACA/ACCA, etc.
- Must be a homeowner in Ekiti State (If not resident, she/he need to be prepared to move to Ekiti).
- Must have a minimum experience of 4 years in a comparable function for a microfinance bank in Nigeria.
- Sound understanding and compliance concerning various kinds of Circular of CBN and other Regulatory bodies and compliance of the circulars/ directions appropriately.
- Experience in reporting to a Board.
- Proven proficiencies in useful microfinance banking and ownership of the Certificate in Microfinance Banking provided by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an included benefit.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 14th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: [email protected] Let the topic of the e-mail be “Head, ICC – Ekiti”
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)