Job Title: Head, Internal Control and Compliance
- Draw up, carry out and upgrade a suitable internal control, audit, and compliance method structure for the bank.
- Design and prepare expediency reports and organisation prepare for the bank.
- Ensure total compliance to the bank guidelines, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure fast examinations of scams cases, forgeries, infraction of policies and treatments and likewise guarantee such concerns with clients are properly looked after.
- Identify all non-performing accounts and offer techniques in cooperation with loan officers restoring such accounts.
- Ensure that loan centers from the bank remain in line with regulative standards and policies.
- Ensure that statutory go back to federal government companies are done within the needed amount of time.
- Make suggestions for policy changes based upon emerging concerns in audit and internal control.
- Prepare and take appropriate procedures for quality control in operations i.e call over. General journal proofing/reconciliation, stability test, department control, etc.
- Handle threat evaluations and offer an upgrade on the threat management status of the bank to reduce recognized dangers.
- Review clients’ account opening documents for compliance with Know Your Customer (“KYC”) policy and anti-money laundering requirements.
- Perform other tasks and obligations, as might be designated by the Managing Director or by the Board.
- A graduate ideally in Finance, Accounting, or any other associated course.
- Must be a chartered accounting professional with pertinent expert credentials such as ICAN/ACA/ACCA, etc.
- Must be a homeowner in Ekiti State (If not resident, she/he need to be prepared to move to Ekiti).
- Must have a minimum experience of 4 years in a comparable function for a microfinance bank in Nigeria.
- Sound understanding and compliance concerning various kinds of Circular of CBN and other Regulatory bodies and compliance of the circulars/ directions appropriately.
- Experience in reporting to a Board.
- Proven proficiencies in useful microfinance banking and ownership of the Certificate in Microfinance Banking provided by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an included benefit.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 14th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: [email protected] Let the topic of the e-mail be "Head, ICC - Ekiti"
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august