Job Title: Head, Credit & Marketing
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Employment Type: full-time
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s advertising and marketing methods, making certain alignment with the general company technique, targets and goals.
- Provide steering, management assist and course to the Marketing staff.
- Build the Bank’s profile and model picture out there by sustained campaigns.
- Develop and handle strategic relationships with key prospects in related market segments.
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and guarantee high quality dangers property are created.
- Coordinate the deployment of efficient market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
- Oversee the collation of market enterprise intelligence to assist efficient decision-making.
- Champion the event and institution of the efficient channel methods to assist the Bank’s advertising and marketing efforts.
- Champion periodic planning and finances overview classes, monitor implementation and performance and guarantee growth of efficient methods to deal with shortfall in targets.
- Champion the drive to extend the Bank’s market share by selling and institutionalizing a customer support-oriented tradition.
- Monitor altering market dynamics and adapt product providing to successfully meet these wants.
- Perform different duties as could also be assigned by the MD/ CEO or Branch Manager.
- Candidate should possess minimal of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any associated subject, related skilled certification will probably be a bonus
- Candidate will need to have a minimal of 8 years’ expertise; 5 of which have to be on the job position.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Broad and in-depth data of Microfinance Banking.
- In-depth data and understanding of selling ideas – promoting, model administration, market/ sector concentrating on, product growth and so forth.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-financial indices and their impression on small companies.
- Strong people administration, mentoring, and management expertise.
- Proven drawback-fixing expertise.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and relationship administration expertise.
- Very good presentation and facilitation expertise.
Application Closing Date
twentieth September, 2020
Method of Application
Please send an e mail containing your CV with the place being utilized for as the topic of the e-mail to: [email protected]
Click Here if you’re utilizing Opera News App
Note: Multiple Applications might lead to disqualification. Only profitable candidates will probably be contacted.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Head, Credit & Marketing at a Micro-Finance Bank – Fullrays Resource Limited’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2020-09-20’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Head, Credit & Marketing at a Micro-Finance Bank – Fullrays Resource Limited’ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Uyo, Akwa Ibom State’ address_locality = ‘Akwa Ibom State’ address_region = ‘NGR’ postal_code = ‘234 ‘ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘00.0’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Head, Credit & Marketing at a Micro-Finance Bank – Fullrays Resource Limited | Ejes Gist Job Consultant [/sc_fs_job]
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers