Why President Muhammadu Buhari sacked Hadiza Bala Usman has been revealed.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) was rocked Thursday evening by the immediate suspension of Hadiza Bala Usman as the agency’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
Red Alert: Full List of Fake Job Venues In Nigeria – Fake Job Interview Venues you may not get out Alive )
President Muhammadu Buhari swiftly approved Mohammed Koko to fill the void left by the late Dr. Bala Usman’s daughter, a well-known historian and radical at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria.
Koko was the organization’s Director of Finance until he was promoted.
According to Aso Rock reports, her suspension was approved by the President Muhammadu Buhari after Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation, recommended it.
However, government sources claim that she may have lost out on her bid for a second term, which she pushed through in a secretive way that was contrary to due process.
They said that, after securing her first tenure appointment in July 2016, Hadiza enlisted the help of Buhari’s close confidants, including the Chief of Staff, to persuade him to extend her term, which he did in January 2021, six months before her first term expired.
When Amaechi learned of the covert manoeuvring, he alerted President Buhari, pointing out that he, as Hadiza’s supervising Minister, had never recommended her for a tenure extension.
Furthermore, the Minister ordered an investigation into Hadiza Bala Usman administration at the NPA, which resulted in shocking revelations of bribery and financial misappropriation that directly implicated her office.
Furthermore, her management style was rife with insubordination, as she effectively protected the NPA’s affairs from the supervising Ministry of Transportation.
All of the charges were verified by an independent investigation ordered by the President.
The President, embarrassed by this turn of events, vowed to rectify the situation.
Interestingly, no formal letter had been released for her second term, which is set to begin in July 2021.
Serving her the Red Card was only a matter of time after that, and it finally happened on Thursday.
Hadiza had been a key figure in the Bring-Back-Our-Girls Movement and was first named NPA Managing Director in 2016. She was a former Chief of Staff to Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna, her home state, and had been a key figure in the Bring-Back-Our-Girls Movement.
What you should know about Hadiza Bala Usman?
Hadiza Bala Usman is also a founding member of Nigeria’s ruling APC party (APC).
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)