Hacker Demands Millions Of Pounds After Hacking Manchester United System
Cyberhackers who are in control of the computer system of popular football club, Manchester United are demanding millions of pounds.
Manchester United’s network has allegedly been infected by a computer virus and the club face having sensitive information leaked unless they pay a ransom.
AP is reporting that Manchester United staff members still have no access to email, and other functions are also unavailable.
United remain confident, however, that there has been no breach of fan or customer data.
It is not known who the criminals are, or exactly how much money is being demanded.
A United statement read: “Following the recent cyber attack on the club, our IT team and external experts secured our networks and have conducted forensic investigations.
“This attack was by nature disruptive, but we are not currently aware of any fan data being compromised. Critical systems required for matches to take place at Old Trafford remained secure and games have gone ahead as normal.
“The club will not be commenting on speculation regarding who may have been responsible for this attack or the motives behind it.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]