A female councilor from Ogu-Bolo Local Government Area of Rivers State, Hannah Alasomuka has been abducted by suspected kidnappers.
The Chief Whip of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Evans Bipi, who confirmed the incident to PUNCH on Wednesday, said the abductors are demanding N50m before she will be released.
“It happened on Sunday, at 12 midnight at Ikpokiri, opposite the wharf. The kidnappers called, requesting N50m or she will be killed,” said Bipi.
Confirming the incident, spokesperson for the State Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni, said that the police tactical unit had been mobilised to ensure she is rescued unhurt.
ALSO READ : Please Help Me, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before Since I Was Born and I Feel Like Ending My Own Life Soon
“Yes, I can confirm that. All hands are on deck to ensure her timely release. The tactical unit has been fully mobilised and the Commissioner of Police has given them marching orders to ensure that she is released in record time.” Omoni stated.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)