Gunmen demand N50m ransom for abducted CAN Chairman
Rev James Angware, the chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Jos East Local Government Area of Plateau State, has been kidnapped and his abductors have demanded a ransom of N50 million for his release.
On Sunday, the Catholic priest of St Anthony’s Parish was kidnapped in the Angware neighbourhood.
The gunmen broke into his home and shot sporadically before fleeing with him.
The gunmen have made contact with the abducted cleric, according to a source close to him, and have demanded N50 million in exchange for his release.
The incident was reported to the Plateau Police Command, according to spokesman Alabo Alfred.
“Our men are already working to ensure the Reverend Father’s release and apprehend those responsible for his kidnapping,” he said.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Gunmen demand N50m ransom for abducted CAN Chairman
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications