Gunmen bombed a police division in Imo
The latest news in Nigeria today is that gunmen on Thursday bombed the Ideato South Local Government Area Police Headquarters in Dikenafai, Imo State.
The detainees were released.
The hoodlums, who arrived in force, set fire to a section of the police station with explosive devices.
Read Also : Corpse disappears from mortuary on burial day
The administrative office, the Divisional Police Officer’s office, and the reception desk were all destroyed by the explosives.
Pastor Bede Ikeaka, Chairman of the Ideato South LGA Interim Management Committee, expressed shock at the incident.
Michael Abattam, a Chief Superintendent of Police with the Imo Police Command, said he had not yet been briefed.
He stated that he would contact our correspondent.
A local vigilante group was said to have apprehended some of the detainees.
- Also Read : Npower Latest News Today Thursday, 6th Jan 2022 – October, November and December Payment News
- Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Thursday, Jan 6, 2022
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )