A Federal High Court choose, Justice Abdul Dogo has been kidnapped by gunmen, who’re already demanding a 50 million Naira ransom for his release.
Justice Dogo of the Federal High Court Akure in Ondo State was kidnapped alongside along with his driver on the Ibilo/Isua Akoko axis, a border space between Ondo and Edo states, on their means from Abuja to Akure.
Sources say the abductors contacted the relations and officers of the Federal High Court in Akure and Abuja to demand the ransom.
Spokesperson to the Ondo State police command additionally confirmed the incident however mentioned it didn’t occur inside his jurisdiction.
However, the Ondo State Governor, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu has urged the state police command to synergise with its Edo and Kogi counterparts to make sure the early release of Justice Dogo.
Governor Akeredolu, in a statement, famous that the conflicting narratives on the placement of the Judge’s abduction might disrupt correct intelligence gathering
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021