Group in Niger Delta, known as South-South Youth Assembly, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to To Inaugurate substantial Board to Steer Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.
President of the group, Comrade Oghenekaro David said “It’s over six months that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria inaugurated a steering committee to oversee the affairs of the Niger Delta Development Commission for the sole aim of carrying out the forensic audit in the Commission, we are calling on Mr. President to do the needful by inaugurating a sturdy board to continue with the Commission.
We are pleading that the IMC should be laid to rest for the board to be inaugurated unless maybe the President is seizing this opportunity to bury the Commission that has been of benefits to our people in the Niger Delta Region, the Commission should be mounted by credible Niger Deltan’s. It should be done as soon as possible.
Comrade Oghenekaro David
South-South Youth Assembly
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers