A group in Warri Delta State known as Emissaries of the People International Organization has condemned in its entirety the recent unwarranted, unprovoked and unnecessary attack and assault on the Divisional Police Officer of ‘C’ Division, Asaba CSP Anietie Eyoh by one self acclaimed human right activist and fake lawyer Mr. Harrison Gwamiahu of Behind Bars Initiative.
In a press release signed by its National Chairman, Barr. F. F. Elueme and Secretary, Comrade Emmanuel Orhorho, the group noted they always frowned whenever the Police harass or intimidate innocent civilians but for a civilian to assault a police officer right inside the police station is unheard of.
The group expressed shock that Mr. Harrison who they alleged posted a picture of himself on Facebook and Instagram wearing full regalia of a lawyer even when he was not one; could be using an organization that was not registered to harass, intimidate and extort members of the public.
They strongly call on the Inspector General of Police and Delta State Police Commissioner in particular to do more in protecting their officers.
“At least the police are also human so keeping silent while they are being harassed and intimidated by people like Mr. Harrison is not the best way to motivate them” they added. They therefore resolved to take it upon themselves and ensure that Mr. Harrison and his cohorts are brought to justice by the appropriate authorities to serve as deterrent to others.
The group further admonished CSP Eyoh to continue with his good works describing as an incorruptible officer who does the police work with utmost respect for human rights and rule of law, while noting that ever since his exit from ‘B’ Division in Warri, criminals are now having a free day as they carry out their criminal activities without molestations.
They finally pleaded with the Inspector General of Police to ensure that gallant and pragmatic officers like CSP Eyoh are given special promotion and recognition in other to encourage them.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers