Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) is a leading merchant bank with a strong corporate and private investor base. The bank’s headquarters are in Lagos, Nigeria, and it focuses on providing high-end financial products and services to a select group of clients in specific industries. Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets, and Securities Trading are all areas in which we operate. Global Ratings Agency, GCR, has assigned the bank a long-term rating of BBB- (NG) and a short-term rating of A3 (NG) with a stable outlook.
Greenwich Trust Limited, the predecessor to GMB, has carved a strong market niche for itself and has won several awards over the years. Our in-depth market knowledge, nimbleness, smooth and reliable processes, largely driven by technology, and the high quality of our personnel position us at the forefront of strategic importance to our select clientele. The expansion of our operations into mainstream banking is in line with our shareholders’ strategic vision of creating a long-term institution that serves as a one-stop shop for our customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Greenwich Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0)
Why Work with Greenwhich?
- Greenwich is a prestigious brand known for excellent work culture and providing a platform for an enduring career. We operate an open, friendly, knowledge driven and professional environment.
Candidates are required to meet the following:
- A minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, and Actuarial Science.
- Should not be more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme (NYSC), within the last 2 years.
- The possession of relevant professional qualifications or certifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, or CIS will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date 2021 Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Job Vacancies at NAFOWA (Nigerian Air Force Officers’ Wives Association) Secondary School
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Call Centre Agents at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Jobs In Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
- Information Management Officer at Premiere Urgence Internationale
- Technical Marketing Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria
- Finance Officer at Malteser International
- Purchase Officer at Solidarites International