Paul Omaji was killed by a hit-and-run driver in Lagos
The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) says it has recovered the corpse of a policeman killed by a ‘hit and run’ driver along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.
Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, Director-General, LASEMA, made this known in a statement in Lagos on Monday.
Oke-Osanyintolu said the Response Team of the agency recovered the remains of the victim at Marwa, along Lekki-Epe Expressway.
He said that the unidentified vehicle flee the accident scene immediately it occurred.
“The deceased, an officer of the Nigerian Police Force named Mr Paul Omaji, in mufti, was found dead at Marwa, along Lekki-Epe Expressway.
“Investigation conducted at the scene revealed that an unidentified vehicle ran into the officer on his way to resume duty around 12:30am on Monday.
“The unidentified vehicle flee the scene immediately the incident occurred.
” The deceased body has been bagged, as the LASEMA responders alongside the officer on ground, Mr Edoh Samuel, has transported the deceased body to Marina General Hospital with the aid of the Agency’s Ambulance.
“The corpse was handed over to another Officer, Superintendent of Police (SP) Onajide Olabode, and has been deposited in the morgue,” Oke-Osanyintolu said.
In a related development, LASEMA Response Team has recovered a yet-to-be-identified dead commercial motorcycle operator, who was involved in a lone accident at Ikota, along Lekki-Epe Expressway.
Oke-Osanyintolu said that the deceased reportedly lost control while on motion and rammed into an electrical pole on the road median at Ikota, along Lekki-Epe Expressway.
“The commercial motorcyclist was critically injured which led to his death before he was admitted in the nearest hospital.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]