Recore Limited is an Outsourcing agency famend for offering dependable assist companies to client firms and people. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves across the provision of expert and unskilled manpower to our shoppers; we depend on our assist employees to supply professionalism and supply companies at its best to shoppers. We take pleasure in offering essentially the most trusted assist companies within the Outsourcing trade in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the final 14 years with shoppers who get pleasure from our top-notch companies. Other areas of our competencies embrace Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Update of inventory playing cards on difficulty and receipt of supplies.
- Timely Report Rendition; Daily – Warehouse Space Capacity Report, Average. Consumption Report.
- Weekly – Ageing Report, Cycle Count Report.
- Monthly – Monthly inventory depend, Stock Variation Report.
- Computing and informing on the Bill of Material to make sure supplies can be found for manufacturing.
- Raising of Purchase Requisition Note for objects not included within the Bill of Material.
- Ensure Warehouse Storage situation is specified for the Material.
- Ensure compliance for all regulatory necessities (OSHAS, FSMS, QMS, EMS)
- Daily inventory Reconciliation- Physical vs. Navision.
- Weekly Cycle Count and Monthly inventory depend.
- Receipt of supplies from distributors, exterior warehouses and manufacturing returns.
- Proper documentation of supplies acquired from distributors, exterior warehouses and manufacturing returns.
- Issue of Materials to Production.
- Transfer of fabric between warehouses, each exterior and HQ.
- Supervision of Store assistants and 3PL Supplier of Labour and forklift operators.
- Ensure secure working situation in his/her work space.
Education / Knowledge, Skills
Education / Knowledge:
- B.Sc / HND in any Social Sciences or some other with years of expertise
- Training in Inventory and Warehouse Management, Computer Literacy and on-line stock Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year working expertise or a recent graduate with minimal Second Class Lower
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline sixteenth November, 2020.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited