Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a major Plastic Coolers and Food Flask Manufacturer with dealers spread across Nigeria, requires the services of self-motivated and energetic fresh Engineering graduates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
- Preferred applicants must age between 25 to 31years.
- They must be computer literate with ability to navigate the entire platforms of Microsoft Office Suite.
- They must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha which is the corporate headquarter of the company
- Integrity, hard work, leadership skills, requisite experience and demonstrable competence in their area of specialization are the critical considerations in obtaining this job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only their CV to: email@example.com using “Graduate Trainee – Onitsha” as the subject of the e-mail.
For more enquiries, please call: 08120796570.
Application Deadline 28th April, 2021.
Some of the Top Questions people used to find this Job Vacancies are kindly stated down. See the queries below:
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today, CURRENT NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA for Graduates √ Ngo Jobs Hiring Now , NGOs that Pay Well in Nigeria, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Nigerian Jobs – in Nigeria.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria