The Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Ray Oil and Gas
RAY Oil and Gas have been providing economic sustainability in the last ten years while establishing a strong business foundation amidst a demanding work environment.
Our goal is to continue on this path and make RAY Oil and Gas a market-leading organization in the domestic and global oil service sector.
Our business environment is always evolving, and the speed and scope of change are unprecedented. We have completed an organizational transformation that involves efforts like advancing regional competencies and technology in order to solve these difficulties.
Also See : FG Opens New Job Creation Portal For Job Seekers.
These advancements have made it possible for us to recognize and respond to quick changes in the oil and gas industry. However, there is still work to be done, and we are steadfastly committed to improving our talents while putting a special emphasis on HSE and Service Quality as important factors in our success and ongoing operations.
While attempting to strike a healthy work-life balance, we cultivate an atmosphere of employee appreciation, respect, personal growth, and camaraderie. This is the culture of our company, which we will impart to the following leaders.
Also Apply for :
- NCDC Recruitment Portal: Apply for NCDC Latest Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment Portal | How to Apply for NERC Recruitment for free
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new GraduateTrainee Program.
- Your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
Responsibilities for Graduate Trainee Jobs at Ray Oil And Gas
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
Requirements for Graduate Trainee Jobs at Ray Oil And Gas
- Degree in a relevant field.
- 0 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline for Graduate Trainee Jobs at Ray Oil And Gas 22nd July, 2022
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines