Graduate Trainee at GDM Group Recruitment 2020
GDM Group strives to realize by way of her mixed operations of her fairness member firms and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years mixed industrial expertise. We provide from one off gross sales of selling venture to finish to finish administration off industrial tasks.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of an enthusiastic Individual for our Graduate trainee program.
- You should be an open-minded particular person who is able to be taught and grasp shopper conduct, traits, and generate artistic concepts.
- You should even have primary data in specialised advertising and marketing ideas, ideas and branding ways.
ALSO CHECK THESE HOT NIGERIAN JOBS :
- Conduct market analysis to seek out solutions about shopper necessities, habits and traits
- Brainstorm and develop concepts for artistic advertising and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with advertising and marketing and different professionals to coordinate model consciousness and advertising and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to succeed in the target market by way of applicable channels (social media, e-mail and many others.)
- Assist in analyzing advertising and marketing information (marketing campaign outcomes, conversion charges, visitors and many others.) to assist form future advertising and marketing methods
- Assist in outbound or inbound advertising and marketing actions by demonstrating experience in numerous areas (content material improvement and optimization,promoting, occasions planning and many others.)
- Liaise with exterior distributors to execute promotional occasions and campaigns
- Undertake particular person duties of a advertising and marketing plan as assigned.
- Basic understanding of selling parts (together with conventional and digital advertising and marketing reminiscent of search engine optimization/Social media and many others.) and market analysis strategies
- Fast Learner and Self starter
- Exceptional communication and writing abilities
- Commercial consciousness partnered with a artistic thoughts
- BSc / BA Second Class (Upper Division, 2:1) in Marketing, Communications or equal.
- Age 22-25 years.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Solid laptop abilities, together with MS Excel and Google Sheet and many others.)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Project/ Time Management Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline thirteenth December, 2020.