Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of selection wherever power is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community powers lives and companies with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The firm started its new section of development and growth on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium underneath the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Position: Recruitment Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting To: Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Will be liable for helping the Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning Team Lead in managing recruitment for IE
- 1st degree in a Social Sciences or any related area.
- Minimum of 1 year’s area expertise in Human Resources administration.
- Basic pc proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Recruitment & Selection
- Manpower Planning
- Knowledge of the ability business
- Excellent negotiation expertise
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Analytical expertise
- Social Media proficiency.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.