Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is effectively equiped with the newest know-how and gear for efficient and sustainance of high quality. Viju is dedicated to enhancing people’s lives by providing tastier and more healthy milk drink/fruits and pure clear water to your alternative in all phases of life and all occasions of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the positions under:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
He or she will likely be accountable for:
- Formulation of insurance policies, procedures and packages regarding the human assets of the plant.
- Maintaining updated personnel data information.
- Liaising with all authorities businesses and our bodies at all ranges.
- The human assets supervisor works with all degree of administration to supply human assets experience in all side of the human assets operate together with however not restricted to worker relations, advantages, full-cycle recruiting and staff compensation.
- Consistent analysis of firm recruitment packages to incorporate continued relationships constructing with neighborhood assets, short-term businesses and monitoring of finest practices concerning recruitment methods.
- Highly detail-oriented, capable of work independently, multi-task, get pleasure from interfacing with different workers at all ranges, glorious ability in verbal and written communication, he/she should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a good establishment, should be conversant in the Nigerian Labour Laws, and at least 2-5 years of expertise related to the obligations.
- Only those that have expertise in Human Resource Management ought to apply
- Only individuals residing in Abuja and its environs will likely be thought-about for hiring.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Some of its manufacturers to be managed:
- Mr V Premium Water.
- Viju Flavoured Milk Brands
- Viju O’ Best Biscuits Brands
- Mr V Premium Water (Dispenser)
- Creating and main a direct gross sales channel to advertise the companys merchandise.
- Develop and execute an in depth gross sales technique plan.
- Develop and execute gross sales technique to develop gross sales territory whereas maximizing gross sales and margins
- Create, establish and handle alternatives, resulting in an correct and satisfactory gross sales pipeline and forecast.
- Responsible for the execution of all gross sales priorities and initiatives.
- Provide a suggestions loop.
- Regular interplay with retailer degree and native chain leaders.
- Provide inspirational management and guarantee execution of all engagement initiatives.
- Execute on strategic advertising plans and rising manufacturers merchandising requirements.
- Track executional outcomes: monitor gross sales progress in opposition to enterprise plans and handle KPIs to trace quantity,distribution and price range in opposition to objectives.
- Provide correct well timed forecast for quantity, spending and profitability.
- Brand managers are to use for the model of their experience e.g (Brand supervisor Mr V Premium water).
- They will need to have good data of the meals and beverage trade.
- All candidates will need to have good expertise within the trade e.g 3-10 years (expertise in gross sales).
- Must be able to hit the bottom operating.
- Must be able to ship because the job is goal pushed.
- Must have a sound degree from any respected college.
- Expatriates with legitimate expertise can apply
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Sales Support Officer needed at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 4th October, 2019.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)