2021 Graduate Intern at Remedium Nigeria
Remedium is Nigeria’s pioneer teletherapy platform. We are leading the drive for a healthy and renewed nation by expanding access to psychotherapy and wellbeing services.
Driven by accessibility, speed, and quality of care, our Remedium NG platform is optimized to provide help when needed most. With online counselling and therapy sessions delivered via medium that come at no extra cost to those who need help (because cost in itself would have excluded some people who need us immediately), our services are super easy to access.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for smart, young, innovative and enterprising candidates to join, learn and grow with us. As an equal opportunity employerbuilding and encouragingan enterpreneural environment,you would score more points for your initiaves and personal development pursuits rather than your past academic achievements.
- Overtime, we would build your capacity to handle tasks from ideas to fruition, takinginitiative fromproduct market research, runningtests andpilots, and buildingprojects. Our preferredcandidates will be able to see what doesn’t yet exist, have the ability to draw roadmaps, and achieve setmilestones.
- We are looking for Interns with capabilities and interests across Social Media Management, Content Writing and Creation, Digital Marketing, Graphics and Multimedia, Human Resources and Website Design.
- Recent graduate, awaiting NYSC, or serving youth corp members.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Resides in Abuja(essential).
- Computer savvy (essential)
- Strong work ethics(essential)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an application in the body of the email explaining how what they did in the past that makes them suitable for the role being applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email should include their areas of interest- e.g. Intern – Digital Marketing, Intern – Social Media Management, etc.-
Note: Emails without this subject format will not be treated
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ 2021 Graduate Intern at Remedium Nigeria ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Remedium Nigeria ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Abuja’ address_locality = ‘ Abuja’ address_region = ‘Abuja’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all 2021 Graduate Intern Recruitment at Remedium Nigeria [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs
Naija Recruitment News Today , Job Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Nigeria Vacancies, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria, Jobs Sites in Nigeria,
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND