Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of alternative wherever power is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community powers lives and companies with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The firm started its new part of development and enlargement on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium underneath the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
- Responsible for efficiency monitoring, capturing and sustaining all monetary transactions inside the designated firm places and documenting the corresponding payments/paperwork as proof.
- Maintain and document monetary transactions at designated workplace location
- Ensure correct documentation of proofs/payments for the respective monetary transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into common ledger
- Carry out another obligation as requested by Line Manager
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, income, shares, fastened belongings and different Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct interval shut actions in getting ready trial steadiness from common ledger entries for the interval
- Prepare reconciliation and variance studies which incorporates buyer account, penalties and re-connection charges.
- Conduct test on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting paperwork/payments
- Complying with required timetable for submission of studies
- Periodic operating and extraction of economic studies from the accounting system after profitable closure of interval actions
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance or in any associated area
- 1 – 2 years of related expertise is an added benefit
- Financial accounting together with primary book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline ninth August, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB : Obafemi Awolowo University 2019 Massive Recruitment
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate