Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of alternative wherever power is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community powers lives and companies with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The firm started its new part of development and enlargement on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium underneath the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head/ Lead / Specialist (Treasury Management/ Financial Accounting & Reporting/ Management Accounting)
- Responsible for efficiency monitoring, capturing and sustaining all monetary transactions inside the designated firm places and documenting the corresponding payments/paperwork as proof.
- Maintain and document monetary transactions at designated workplace location
- Ensure correct documentation of proofs/payments for the respective monetary transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into common ledger
- Carry out another obligation as requested by Line Manager
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, income, shares, fastened belongings and different Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct interval shut actions in getting ready trial steadiness from common ledger entries for the interval
- Prepare reconciliation and variance studies which incorporates buyer account, penalties and re-connection charges.
- Conduct test on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting paperwork/payments
- Complying with required timetable for submission of studies
- Periodic operating and extraction of economic studies from the accounting system after profitable closure of interval actions
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance or in any associated area
- 1 – 2 years of related expertise is an added benefit
- Financial accounting together with primary book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline ninth August, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB : Obafemi Awolowo University 2019 Massive Recruitment
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]