We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Damaturu, Yobe
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible to execute all the tasks with respect to the administrative and Human Resources activities of Damaturu base.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collect all the HR documents of new staff hired in Damaturu base and guarantee a smooth collection of monthly pay slips and any other HR documents
- Additional responsibilities
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and assigned by the Finance officer, Regional Administrator and HR manager.
- Under the direct supervision of the Regional Administrator and the Finance Officer and in collaboration with the Head of Base and other collaborators of the projects and of the Base, he/she will:
- Perform the duties of Cashier for the base expenses which includes responsibility for Coordination cash box and the dedicated cash boxes of the projects based in Damaturu;
- Prepare documents for payment and verify that all the supporting documents are in line with COOPI rules as well as country specific legal regulations;
- Organize, file and scan all payment vouchers with related supporting documents;
- Do bank runs including transfer requests, withdrawals, and issuing/receiving letters and bank statements etc.…
Profile of the Candidate
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Public Administration, or related subject, with previous experience working in humanitarian projects
- Prior experience with administrative and secretarial skills (minimum 1 years)
Desired Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and beneficiaries of the projects.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline : 23rd January, 2019.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021