Govt Lock Up Nursery Pupils In School For Unpaid Tax The government has reportedly closed a school in Ado Ekiti because of unpaid taxes.
Parents lament that their children have been refused access due to the tax owed by the school.
She claimed she had been locked up at the school since 8 a.m. and she was still unable to access them until 4 p.m.
She said, “This is uncalled for, because of a tax not paid by the school, you have no right to lock up children.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment