Govt Lock Up Nursery Pupils In School For Unpaid Tax The government has reportedly closed a school in Ado Ekiti because of unpaid taxes.
Parents lament that their children have been refused access due to the tax owed by the school.
She claimed she had been locked up at the school since 8 a.m. and she was still unable to access them until 4 p.m.
She said, “This is uncalled for, because of a tax not paid by the school, you have no right to lock up children.”
Pay Attention To:
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate