Governors of River State, Nyesom Wike has stated that the Southern region of Nigeria will hold the presidency in 2023.
Wike stated that power must come to the South and that the person in charge must be a young, capable individual who has the best interests of youths at heart in a post on his presidential Facebook page.
“Power must come to the south,” reads the Facebook post. In the interest of Nigerian youths, we must support young, qualified candidates.
Nigerians are already aware that Wike no longer supports PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar. In the past few weeks, he has engaged in running combat.
He invited some APC governors to commission projects in the state of Rivers while also socializing with them.
Recommended for you
- Angela Kukowski Biography, Wiki, boyfriend Jason Barker photo
- Skinniest People in the world: See Full list of top 6
- Delta Political Vanguard felicitates with Urhobo nation on Mukoro Mowoe Memorial Day, calls for unity among Urhobo leaders
That is the latest Naija News Today on Wike
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022