Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has ordered the recitation of Oodua Anthem in all schools in the state.
All schools in Ondo state are now required to recite the Oodua Anthem.
The anthem will be sung in all private and public institutions in the state, from primary to tertiary level, according to the Ondo State Government.
This was stated in a circular issued by the state Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology to all stakeholders. The Permanent Secretary signed the circular.
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise