Oyo State government has come to the aid of parents and students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH).
The government has announced 25 per cent reduction in the tuition of students.
Governor Seyi Makinde made this known on Tuesday while paying a visit to the students of the institution.
Makinde said the reduction was done despite the fact that the LAUTECH tuition was the lowest in the entire South-West.
He added that the reduction will cut across the board.
He said he had fulfilled the promises he had made to the students during electioneering having fixed the Under G Road and actualised the sole ownership of LAUTECH for Oyo state.
“Let me tell you, the LAUTECH fee is still the lowest in the entire South-West. Having said that, I will reduce your fee across the board; whether indigenes or non-indigenes, even new students. There will be a reduction of 25 per cent across board,” he said.
Google Search Terms
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022