Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Appoints 17 New Commissioners
Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has submitted the names of fifteen commissioner designations to the State House of Assembly for approval.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : Breaking: Heavy Tension In Delta As Police Officer Allegedly Kill Okada Man over ₦100 Bribe
- 0.2 ALSO READ : Fresh Graduate Shot Dead by Suspected Herdsmen on Her Way to Collect NYSC Call-up Letter
- 0.3 ALSO READ : 10 Governors who sacked appointees, dissolved executive council in 2021
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
ALSO READ : Breaking: Heavy Tension In Delta As Police Officer Allegedly Kill Okada Man over ₦100 Bribe
At the plenary on Thursday, June 18, 2021, the Speaker, Honorable Sheriff Oborevwori, read the names of the nominees.
delta state new commissioners and their portfolios
Mr. Charles Aniagwu, Dr. Barry Gbe, Mr. Ifeanyi Egwuyenga, Chief Arthur Akpowowo, and Chief Festus Ochonogor are among those proposed by the governor for appointment as commissioners.
ALSO READ : Fresh Graduate Shot Dead by Suspected Herdsmen on Her Way to Collect NYSC Call-up Letter
Others are Mr. Churchill Amagada, Engineer Jonathan Igworiwoh, Honourable Evelyn Oboro, Engineer Noel Omordon, Chief Fidelis Tilije, and Mrs Rose Esenwu.
Engineer Lawrence Ejiofor, Princess Shola Ogbemi-Daibo, Mr. Chris Onogba, Barrister Kate Oniawan, and Mr. John Onyema have also been nominated as Commissioners.
Governor Okowa stated that the nomination of members of the State Executive Council was carried out in accordance with the authority conferred on him by section 192, subsection 2 of the 1999 constitution, as amended.
On or before June 21, the nominees must submit twenty-five copies of their curriculum vitae to Clark’s office, and they must attend the screening on June 22, 2021.
The Statement Reads;
Okowa Sends Commissioner Nominees to Delta Assembly.
The State Governor, Senator Ifeanyi has sent the names of fifteen Commissioner designates to the State House of Assembly for confirmation.
The names of the nominees were read by the Speaker, Honorable Sheriff Oborevwori
The nominees are
1. Mr. Charles Aniagwu,
2. Dr. Barry Gbe,
3. Hon. Julius Egbedi
4. Mr. Ifeanyi Egwuyenga,
5. Chief Arthur Akpowowo
6. Chief Festus Ochonogor.
7. Mrs. Flora Alanta,
8. Mr. Churchill Amagada,
9. Engineer JonathanUkodhiko
10. Honourable Evelyn Oboro,
11. Engineer Noel Omordon,
12. Chief Fidelis Tilije,
13. Mrs Rose Esenwu.
14. Engineer Lawrence Ejiofor,
15. Princess Shola Ogbemi-Daibo,
16. Mr. Chris Onogba,
17. Barrister Kate Oniawan,
18. Mr. Johnbull Edema
Governor Okowa said the nomination of members of the State Executive Council was in line with the powers vested on him by section 192, subsection 2 of the 1999 constitution as amended.
The nominees have been directed to submit twenty-five copies of their CV to the office of the Clerk on or before June 21, and to appear for screening on June 22, 2021.
# Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Appoints 17 New Commissioners
# delta state new commissioners and their portfolios
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE