Government has dismissed 764 Civil Servants over fraudulent activities.
According to reports, the Niger State Government has fired a medical doctor, five accountants, and 758 government officials for their roles in fraudulent conduct and violations of existing norms.
In the last three years, a total of 5,258 federal officials have been retired, according to the report.
Shehu Yusuf Galadima, Chairman of the Niger State Civil Service Commission, made the announcement while briefing journalists in Minna.
Noting that 46 personnel violated the extant rules and after thorough investigations were dismissed, he informed that a medical doctor and five accountants were among those dismissed,
“Among them, a Medical Doctor, five Accountants, thirty-one (31) Pension Board staff, two Health workers and four ICT Personnel.
“Also, three hundred and eighty (380) civil servants were forcefully retired due to their involvement in fraudulent acts of alteration of date of birth or first appointment”
On certificate racketeering, he explained that 328 personnel were dismissed from service after the commission undertook a forensic examination of all certificates they presented during interview and the institutions they purported to have attended declared them as forgeries.
“Since the year 2018, a total of 5,258 civil servants who have completed the mandatory 35 years of Service or have attained the age of 60 have retired voluntarily. “
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021