The Middle Belt Forum, MBF, has observed that those involved in lamentations over Governor Dairus Ishaku’s absence from the state are inspired by negative political partisanship.
The forum noted that even with the absence of governor hadaku, he has done everything to safeguard lives and property in the state, saying that any attempt to discredit him amounts to sheer wickedness.
A statement from MBF National Drsident, Dr. Pogu Bitrus, said, “Those engaged in lamentations over the Governor’s e obviously inspired by negative political partisanship aimed at creating ripples of discord and mischief in the state. As a Forum, we understand that those opposed to the Ishaku-led government would not rest on their oars to spread dreadful falsehood in a bid to cause discontent and tranquility and development enjoyed by the people.
“To discredit Governor Ishaku who has done everything to safeguard lives and property in the state amounts to sheer wickedness. Therefore, the current attempt to spuriously discredit Ishaku by alleging that his absence could fuel insecurity in the state is not only malicious and unacceptable but also a demonstration of the weakling state of mind those opposed to Goveris Ishaku are suffering from.”
Pay Attention To : 2023 : El-Rufai shock Nigerians, tells Buhari to Handover Power to South
The forum oberved that, “As the umbrella organisation representing ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt Region, we wish to state that Governor Ishaku has been avowedly committed to the defence of lives and property as demonstrated by the state government’s act of embarking on development projects towards peace and harmony amongst the diverse ethnic groups in the state.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria