Ejes Gist Nigeria can Authoritatively report that Governor Bello Matawalle has suspended Atiku Abubakar, the Emir of Zurmi, for alleged banditry collusion.
ALSO READ : Fear Grips Deltans as Deadly Fulani Jihadist Threatens to Bomb Asaba and Agbor, Gives Okowa 72 Hours
The suspension came after at least 61 people were killed in a bandit raid in the state’s Zurmi local government district on Friday, June 11.
Bello Suleiman, who bears the traditional title of ‘Bunun Kanwa,’ has been ordered to take charge of the emirate’s affairs awaiting the outcome of a commission investigating the situation.
The governor’s media aide, Yusuf Idris said;
“The members of the committee have been tasked with investigating claims levelled against the suspended Emir over his role in the Emirate’s growing number of banditry attacks.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open