Ile Arugbo demolition
Kwara state federal government and the Saraki family have actually concurred to settle out of court over the demolition of Ile-Arugbo which was developed by late OlusolaSaraki
Lawyers to both parties told Justice Abiodun Adewara on Friday January 24, that they have actually solved to settle out of court and have likewise repaired a conference on January 27 to fix all concerns agreeably.
Justice Adewara who applauded Kwara State federal government and Saraki family for picking to fix the concern without acrimony, likewise told them to offer peace a possibility and talk about a friendly resolution of the disagreement.
The Federal High Court Judge additional adjourned the case till March 2, 2020, for report on the settlement.
The political house of Olusola Saraki, late dad of previous Senate President Bukola Saraki was destroyed by the Kwara state federal government following the cancellation of the land.
Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq stated the land initially designated for the building of a secretariat and parking area of the civil service center, was unlawfully designated to Asa Investments Limited, a personal company owned by the late dad of the ex-senate president.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]