Plateau government revokes licenses of all private primary and secondary schools
The state administration has cancelled the licenses of every private nursery, primary, and secondary school now operating in Plateau.
Elizabeth Wampum, the state commissioner of secondary education, made the news on Thursday, August 4.
Over 5000 private schools were found to be operating without a license, prompted the decision.
Wampum, who claimed that 90% of Plateau’s private schools disregard government regulations and directives, also claimed that 85% of the 495 previously licensed private schools had broken the law.
This is to let everyone know that all private nursery/pre-primary, primary, junior high, and senior high schools in the state will need to have their operational licenses revalidated.
Recommended For You
- Watch Video: Man collapses after losing N200K loan at Bet9ja Shop
- Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ike Ekweremadu To Remain In Custody Till October
- Tinubu Can’t Be Held Responsible for Buhari’s Poor Performance – Oshiomhole, See Why
Wampum added that the decision was made with the goal of ensuring high-quality education for all people to stop the growth of unlawful Private Schools and assist those that do so.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Plateau government revokes licenses of all private primary and secondary schools
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News