Government Reopens Schools, Asks Students To Wear Mufti
The government of Kaduna has announced that schools in the state will reopen on Wednesday, August 18th, 2021, after being temporarily closed due to ongoing military operations against bandits in northern Nigeria.
The resumption date is only for students in Junior Secondary School (JSS) III, and they have been instructed to come to school in mufti.
Shehu Usman Muhammad, the Commissioner for Education in Kaduna State, said in a statement on Wednesday, August 18:
“The government has approved the resumption of classes for JSS lIl students scheduled to take the National Examination Council Basic Education Certificate Examination (NECO BECE) from August 23 to September 6, 2021.
“Secondary schools are hereby directed to resume operations for JSS lIl students only with effect from August 18, 2021, and to inform students to appear multi.”
Thanks for reading Government Reopens Schools, Asks Students To Wear Mufti
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022