Akwa Ibom declares Friday public holiday to mark 35th anniversary.
Mr. Udom Emmanuel, governor of Akwa Ibom State, has declared Friday, September 23, 2022, as a Work Free Day to commemorate the state’s 35th anniversary.
Mr. Ini Ememobong, the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, announced this in a statement titled “Governor Udom Emmanuel Declares Friday, September 23, 2022, Work Free Day.”
Ememobong stated in a statement made available to journalists on Thursday that the declaration requires all offices and other public places in the state to observe the work-free day.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022