The Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has promised to pay the proposed N30,000 as minimum wage if approved by the Federal Government.
The governor mentioned this Shocking message on Saturday during the foundation laying of an ultra-modern secretariat for the Trade Union Congress in the state, performed by the group’s national president.
He said ” labour must realize that they are part of the building process of the country and should understand that all government’s revenue cannot be used to pay wages. “If you people agree, we will pay, but I’m not one of those who made that promise.”
While FG insists on paying N24,000 as against labour’s demands of N30,000, President Buhari says he is working hard to ensure that the nation gets a new National Minimum Wage Act as soon as possible.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022