By Fred Latimore Oghenesivbe Esq.
Nigerian Export-Import Bank, NEXIM, in partnership with Delta State Government have actually concluded strategies to host a 3-Days Export Enlightenment and Engagement Forum, tagged Asaba 2020, from Tuesday January 28th to Thursday 30th.
The forum is a purposeful and tactical action to improve financial development in South-South geopolitical zone. It is a core designated main duty of NEXIM Bank to develop international markets for local producers, exporters of basic materials and made in Nigeria items, items and services, to name a few.
Platinum Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, in business of governors of the South-South States will formally declare the forum open at 9am on Tuesday, 28th January 2020.
The forum will hold at the Event Centre along High Court Road Asaba, the state capital. NEXIM Bank, is the organizer of the Forum in line with federal government policy on export promo.
LIKEWISE READ : Delta APC Laments Economic, Social Hardships In Asaba, Environs
Participants and welcomed visitors are to be seated on or prior to 8: 30am.
YOU MAY ALSO READ : How PDP Ward Chairman Killed By Gunmen in Olomu, Delta
Delta born management employee, Hon Stella Okotete, is the Executive Director – Business Development of NEXIM Bank.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)