GistNaij Media learnt, the Commissioner of Transport, Mr. Vincent Uduaghan, has asked Gov. Okowa to account for all the Marcapolo buses bought by the former Governor of Delta State Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduagha.
According to the source, the Commissioner said “it has become very necessary for Gov. Okowa to tell DELTANS the whereabouts of all the Marcapolo buses bought in the previous regime”. I can’t even fathomed, the where about of the Marcapolo buses, Mr. Vincent laments
Recall that the former Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduagha, spent over 100million naira to buy Marcapolo buses be for the coming of Gov. Okowa.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal