This road was COMMISSIONED on June 5th 2018 by the Delta State Governor.
It’s the new 19.5km Jesse-Boboroku which has collapsed. A mini bridge ought to have been constructed by the contractor to create a canal but as usual, mediocrity took over. Just sharp white sand and asphalt were mixed to do this road worth over N200 million.
The contractor had the guts to say it’s given to him as Kolanut did his support hence he will spend only N120 million and heavens won’t fall. Where have you seen a Marine Company becoming Civil engineers overnight? Only in Delta. .
Written By: Fejiro Oliver
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer