This road was COMMISSIONED on June 5th 2018 by the Delta State Governor.
It’s the new 19.5km Jesse-Boboroku which has collapsed. A mini bridge ought to have been constructed by the contractor to create a canal but as usual, mediocrity took over. Just sharp white sand and asphalt were mixed to do this road worth over N200 million.
The contractor had the guts to say it’s given to him as Kolanut did his support hence he will spend only N120 million and heavens won’t fall. Where have you seen a Marine Company becoming Civil engineers overnight? Only in Delta. .
Written By: Fejiro Oliver
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]