The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai, has created three new ministries and scrapped three others within the State.
The Governor stated this was a restructuring course of that's aimed toward making certain smoother working of presidency in his second time period.
This announcement was made in a statement signed by the Governor’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Samuel Aruwan on Saturday.
The statement disclosed that the newly created ministries was carried out by an govt order.
It added, “In a serious rejig of the governance construction, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has signed an Executive Order to create and restructure ministries in Kaduna State.
“The order abolishes the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Tourism, the Ministry of Rural & Community Development and the Ministry of Water Resources.
“It amends the mandates of the ministries accountable for native authorities, girls and social improvement, works and sports activities.
“The newly created ministries are: Business, Innovation and Technology which is able to coordinate the event of expertise, enterprise, commerce and manufacturing within the state.
“It additionally takes over the know-how portfolio from the Ministry of Education and is predicted to encourage the event of the digital ecosystem within the state. The new ministry will promote tourism and regulate tourism amenities within the state.
“Housing & Urban Development has the mandate to make sure the development and upkeep of public buildings and to advertise the enlargement of the housing inventory within the state.
“It may even be in command of making certain the enforcement of improvement management rules, and the implementation of city planningand nation planning insurance policies and concrete renewal programmes within the state.
”Internal Security and Home Affairs has the mandate to coordinate inside safety issues and liaison with safety businesses within the state. It is predicted to reinforce the state authorities’s capability to handle safety challenges.
“It may even supervise the actions of parastatals and businesses performing dwelling affairs capabilities.
“Ministries with amended or expanded mandates embody: Human Services and Social Development which would be the lead company of the federal government in selling and defending the welfare of ladies, youths and weak teams within the society.
“The ministry’s mandate is a significantexpansion of the work of the previous Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.
“It will monitor the implementation of the equal alternative agenda of the federal government, develop and implement social safety programmes and make sure the promotion and preservation of arts and tradition within the state.
“Public Works and Infrastructure is accountable for the supply and upkeep of public bodily infrastructure like roads, water, broadband and light-weight rail. It will promote collaboration between the electrical energy utility and native authorities councils to offer electrical energy to rural communities.
“Sports Development will deal with making certain the revival of sports activities in city and rural areas and inspiring and growing sporting expertise. Its mandate consists of offering and sustaining sports activities amenities within the state.
“The ministry is now the house of college sports activities which used to reside within the Ministry of Education. The youth and tradition mandates of the previous ministry are actually assumed by the Ministry of Human Services and Social Development.
“Consequent to the restructuring, the Executive Order prescribes that the Kaduna State Government will operate with 14 ministries as follows: Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Technology, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources. Others are Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Housing & Urban Development, Ministry of Human Services & Social Development, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Internal Security & Home Affairs, Ministry of Local Government Affairs, Planning & Budget Commission, Ministry of Public Works & Infrastructure and Ministry of Sports Development.”
The statement additional stated the record of commissioners nominated to guide these ministries shall be forwarded to the Kaduna State House of Assembly as quickly because it reconvenes
Source : <a href="https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/15/gov-el-rufai-creates-new-ministries-abolishes-three-others-see-details/"rel=dofollow" >DailyPost.ng
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august