He finally reacts after so many speculations and reports that former president Goodluck Jonathan may be defecting to APC, saying he’s still in the PDP.
Jonathan has said that he is still a member of the people’s Democratic Party, PDP.
READ ALSO : Rosy Meurer News : Tonto Dike’s Estranged Husband, Churchill Confirms Relationship With Nollywood Actress, Rosy Meurer
The former president, speaking at the Bayelsa State Governor’s Supreme Court victory/thanksgiving service, described the PDP “as a friend who carries people along.”
Pursuant to Jonathan:
The PDP was a very friendly party, I’m a member of the PDP and I know it’s been a very friendly party from the beginning until today, the PDP is a party that carries everyone along and we should extend that to the state of Bayelsa.
After he played host to some ruling party chieftains, Jonathan was associated with a possible move to the APC.
The former president was linked to the presidential ticket for APC 2023.
Nevertheless, the interim Chairman of the APC’s Caretaker Committee, Mai Mala Buni, denied these allegations.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance