Two police officers from the Osun state police command who were caught on camera flogging a woman in Iwo, a town in the state, have been dismissed from the service of the Nigeria Police Force.
The erring police officers are Inspector Ikuesan Taiwo with AP NO 251724 and PC Abass Ibrahim with Force No. 509634.
The victim, Tola Azeez, stepped out of her house during the lockdown to reportedly buy some drugs for a sick person when she was accosted by the officers who flooged her with a cane and only stopped after their colleagues intervened.
The Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed called for a full investigation after seeing the video. The investigations have been concluded and the police officers have been dismissed. They would be arraigned in court soon.
Watch the video of the officers assaulting the woman below
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021